South Jersey is calling ALL you RSD Warriors, Family, and Friends near and far!
Whether you suffer from or know someone who has CRPS/RSD, you know how devastating this rare disease can be… Won’t you please join us for our 5th Annual CRPS/RSD 5K Walk/Run for Awareness, not only to raise awareness, but to bring us together as ONE!
Remember, we can’t raise awareness if we are not seen or heard. Put your walking shoes on and join us for a few hours of fun. Can’t make it to Copper River? Walk or run virtually wherever you are!
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Time: 10:00 am for preregistration with walk starting at 11:00 am. (All participants must sign our waiver so please arrive early. You won’t be able to walk without it)
- Location: Cooper River Park, Pennsauken, NJ
- Register by August 30th to guarantee you a t-shirt
- Registration Fee:
- $25.00 in advance
- $10.00 for ages 12 and under
- $35.00 the day of walk
- $20.00 Virtual Walkers
- Information: Walk Flyer
- Registration: Register Now!
- Questions: Contact Dawn Hesser by email or at 856.261.8854