Join us for the 2nd Annual Long Island CRPS/RSD Awareness Walk at Dogwood Field in Eisenhower Park! Whether you walk, roll, cane, or dance your way through life, we welcome you with open arms. This is one of RSDSA’s premier walks of 2017, helping us start new traditions in the community. It will be a day full of hope and genuine fun. Come meet other adults and children affected by RSD/CRPS. We will have an education section, crafts, speakers, a BBQ, and more. This is a family friendly event! Create your team today, whether it is for your family, business, or medical team.
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Location: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY, directions will be available shortly
- Time: Registration start at 8:00 am
- Fees: $25 for adults (12+), $10 for children ages 6-11, free for children under 5. $15 for virtual walkers
- Registration: Register Now!
- Contact: Samantha Barrett with any questions