RSDSA is heading to Music City! Join us April 8, 2017 at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN for Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness. We have five wonderful speakers, a caregiver panel, and a Q&A session scheduled to happen to help you learn how to live well with CRPS. This is a full day, can’t be missed conference that includes lunch as well!
Caregivers- this is your chance to get to meet and speak with other caregivers. Prepare your thoughts and questions for our panel. It’ll be a wonderful, beneficial discussion.
- Date: Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Time: 7:45 – 4:15 pm
- Location: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
- Fee: $25.00 – CRPS/RSD Patients / Caregivers, $50 – Healthcare Professional
- Registration/Information: Registration is now Open
- Conference Sponsors:
- Title Sponsors: Aetna Foundation, Inc., Baker Family Charitable Fund
- Gold sponsor: N&S Waterproofing
- Silver Sponsor: Starr Herrman