Rare Disease Day 2017: A Rare Game for the CRPS/RSD Community
Today is February 28. It is Rare Disease Day! This is a wonderful day for educating people about rare diseases and conditions, including Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS/RSD). This blog is a little different than what we typically do. We want to help educate people about CRPS/RSD, while helping people find different resources on our website! What could be better than to organize a scavenger hunt?! You will have until Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT to complete this scavenger hunt and email your responses to SBarrett@rsds.org. People with 100% correct responses will be entered to win an RSDSA travel mug. The winner will be chosen via a random selection tool online and will be announced on Monday, March 6. We encourage you to share this blog with your network to help spread the word! Get your friends familiarized with our website. Awareness is key! You never know what knowledge you may stumble upon.
On your mark, get set, go!
- What is the URL to RSDSA’s website?
- What are the 3 box titles on our home page (located under the slideshow)?
- What are 4 of the signs/symptoms of CRPS/RSD that are given on our Telltale Signs and Symptoms of CRPS/RSD page?
- What are the names of our 5 most recent, previous blogs, excluding this one?
- Name two articles on Mirror Therapy and Graded Motor Imagery from our Research Library
- What are the names, positions, and contact emails for two RSDSA employees?
- What is your favorite RSDSA accomplished initiative from 2016?
- How many articles are there for dental treatments and CRPS?
- What are 3 resources on our “Diagnosed: Now What?” page?
- What are the different ways people can donate to RSDSA?
- What state are you from? How many support groups are listed on RSDSA’s website for your state?
- Under education, what are the 5 locations of the conferences that we have videos/PowerPoints from?
Bonus (gets you one extra entry): If you have to go to the Emergency Room/Emergency Department, what two tips should you give them in regards to transporting?
Everyone, we hope Rare Disease Day 2017 brings great knowledge and awareness to all rare disease, especially Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS/RSD). RSDSA is dedicated to raising awareness for CRPS/RSD and we hope you will join us today and every day in fulfilling our mission.