- You miss a lot of school and have trouble catching up
- You can’t do your favorite activities – like sports, or riding your bike, or dancing
- You may get bullied at school
- Your parents mean well but they keep you from doing things that you know you can do
- You go from doctor to doctor for tests, but nobody can or will tell you what’s wrong
- You look for information online and you can’t understand what it means or it’s so scary that it makes you cry
- You don’t know anybody else who has this and you feel like a freak
- You feel lonely because you can’t go to school events or parties or play dates
- You wonder if you’ll ever be able to grow up and finish college
- You have no one who understands what you’re going through
- You just want to have a normal life and be like the other kids and that makes you sad and mad
We built this youth section of the RSDSA website just for you. We’ll be adding to it with news about the things you worry about and care about. We’ll help you meet other kids who are dealing with CRPS/RSD. Some of the young people who are already part of the RSDSA family have started walk-a-thons and other cool events to help pay for research and to help others with CRPS/RSD.
Please send us an email and let us know what you would like to see on this page and how we can help you feel like any other kid.