Dr. Philip Getson, DO is the host of the year’s walk. He has been practicing in New Jersey for the past 39 years. As a family practitioner, he became interested in CRPS in the 1990s. In the process of educating himself via literature conference, he made the acquaintance of Dr. Robert Schwartzman, Head of the Neurology at Hahnemann Hospital (Drexel University College of Medicine) in the mid-1990’s and the two of them collaborated on patients with this disorder until Dr. Schwartzman’s retirement in 2013. Together, they were responsible for constructing the protocols for Ketamine infusion therapy currently used nationwide.
Also, please join us on Friday, September 11, 2015 for the Integrated Solutions to CRPS at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia-Cherry Hill, 2349 Marlton Pike West, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 .
- Date: Saturday September 12, 2015
- Location: Cooper River Park, Pennsauken, NJ
- Time: 8:00 am
Registration begins at 8 am and the walk begins at 9 am
- Registration Fee for walk: $25.00 ($35.00 if you register that day)
There are several different ways to register, please read the instructions below and choose the correct registration option for you. If you register for both the conference and the walk together, we are offering a discounted fee as a thank you for support.
- Registration Conference Only: Click Here – Registration is Closed
- Registration Walk Only or Walk and Conference: Click Here. Click the Register button at the top of the page and you will see two options just the walk or both the walk and the conference. Registration is Closed however you still can continue to make a donation.
- Contact: Dawn Hesser at 877.662.7737 or by email at email@example.com