- 794 people to pledge $.50 a hole
- 393 people to pledge $1.00 a hole
- 79 people to pledge $5.00 a hole
- The week long Camp For Courageous Kids continues to grow (120 families and over 202 children). One parent wrote, “I heard one child get up and say it literally saved her life; she had already tried suicide.” In addition, we added a Young Adults’ Weekend, for those 18 – 30 making the difficult transition to adulthood.
- Jenkins Assistance Fund grants for those in need of emergency financial assistance topped $100,000. These grants provide help with rent, utility bills, medical equipment transportation to doctor’s visits or hospital, treatment costs and event food cards.
- RSDSA sponsored scientific conferences and research leading to the standardization of clinical trials and reporting, an important step to finding treatment and a cure for CRPS.
- Create a fundraising page and invite your friends and family to make a financial donation
- Donate to the event as an individual:
- Make a one-time donation
- Make a pledge for each hole Josh plays ($.50, $1.00 etc.) by emailing LDOG2018@rsds.org
- Corporate Matching: Don’t forget to check with your employer about corporate matching programs can be key to fundraising efforts and can help us go above and beyond our goal.
Thanks you for your generosity. Visit our one-time donation page on FirstGiving now.
If you have any questions please contact Jim Broatch at 877.662.7737.
Our title sponsors make RSDSA events and awareness activities possible. Please join us in thanking and supporting them!