Easton, PA, are you ready for Knock Out Pain 2019? Join runners in a collective effort to bring awareness to chronic pain sufferers. All proceeds will benefit RSDSA and their goal to aid and advocate on behalf of those living with chronic pain. Running Clubs are welcome, as are families! After the race there will be a raffle, prizes, and food.
- When: Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Where: Louise Moore Park, Country Club Road, Easton, PA
- Registration Fees: 5K- $25 online ($35 day of), 1 Mile Roll & Stroll- $20, CRPS/RSD Warriors- $5
- Registration: 7:30 – 8:30 am
- Time Schedule”
- 8:45 am Opening ceremonies
- 8:55 am 5K line up
- 9:00 am 5k Start, 9:10 am 1 Mile Start
- 10:15 am Awards, 10:30 am raffle, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Food and Party!
- NOTE: If you want to register a team of 5 it’s $100. Please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Download the Event Flyer
- REGISTER NOW!
- Contact: Sarah O’Steen at email@example.com
Gold: BSI Corporate Benefits, LLC., Bronze: Cantelmi Funeral Home, PC, Cantelmi’s Hardware Inc, Christmas City Veterinary Hospital, LLC, Embassy Bank