RSDSA invites you to register for our free Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness virtual conference from Monday, October 25th, through Thursday, October 28th.
Our live conference sessions begin at 7:00p Eastern each night, but you’ll want to join us 30 minutes early at 6:30p Eastern for virtual networking chats and our exhibit hall! We will also have the networking sessions and the exhibit hall open for 30 minutes after the sessions end.
Our conference kicks off on Monday, October 25th, 2021 with a keynote from Dr. Pradeep Chopra on Comorbid Conditions Associated with CRPS
Other session topics include:
- Compounded Prescriptions that Support CRPS (such as Low dose Naltrexone, Ketamine, Pain Creams)
- CPRS and The Law
- How to Obtain a Service Dog
- Prevention of Suicide
- “Triumph over Tragedy” – Success through change, pain and uncertain times
- The Power of Patient Advocacy
Caretakers and medical professionals are also welcome to attend. Once you register, you will receive two tickets: One for our Monday and Tuesday sessions and one for our Wednesday & Thursday sessions. Additional details on our schedule and speakers will be released shortly so keep an eye on your email and our social media channels!
- FAQs to ensure you have an amazing experience at the conference: FAQs – RSDSA’s Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness Conference 2021