Fight the Flame: Supporting Research, Education & Awareness of RSD/CRPS. This is the 3rd Fight the Flame 5K and 1K Family Roll & Stroll.What’s new this year? A Speed Skating 9K Route. Why is the event important to me? I have a daughter who was diagnosed at the age of 17. No person, especially a child, should ever have this diagnosis. Awareness and money for research are musts if we’re going to better understand this disease, find better treatments, find a cure. There will be awards, prizes, raffles, pizza and more! All proceeds to benefit RSDSA a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization. RSDSA provides support, education and hope to everyone affected by the pain and disability of CRPS/RSD while we drive to develop better treatments and a cure. Every dollar will help make a difference in the lives of people with CRPS.
- Date: Saturday, November 3, 21019
- Location: City Hall, Mentor-on-the-Lake, 5860 Andrews Road, Mentor-on-the-Lake, OH
- Time: Check-in opens at 8:00 am, the race begins at 9:00 am
- Registration: To register for the 5K & 1K Roll & Stroll and the Speed Skating 9K at GCXC website
- Find Us on Facebook: @Fight The Flame 5K OH
- Event Flyer
- Contact: Debbie Phillips, by email email@example.com or 440.796.4601