Our daughter, Judy, suffers from a disabling, chronic, neuropathic disease called RSD, which is also known as CRPS. Misfiring nerves send continual pain signals to the brain. The McGill Pain Index classifies RSD as one of the most painful disorders, ranking as high as 46 out of 50. It ranks higher than the pain of childbirth and kidney stones. It has been described as more painful than amputation of a finger without anesthesia. RSD patients like it to your skin being on fire, with no relief.
Please join us as our Pain Warriors step off to remember those who, daily, battle this insidious disease. You will meet some of the bravest and most inspiring people.
- Date: Sunday, September 12, 2021 (Rain or Shine)
- Time: Pre-registration begins at 9:00 am. Walk starts at 10 am.
- Location: Joe Palaia Park, Dow Ave & Whalepond Rd, Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Registration Fees:
- $25 – Adults
- $10 – Children (12 and under)
- $30 – Day of walk registration
- WAIVER: All participants must sign our waiver.
- Register/Donate Now!