Join us for the 3rd Annual Long Island CRPS/RSD Awareness Walk Event at Dogwood Field, Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY. This event will be held Rain or Shine. Bring Along Your Appetite – Bagels and Coffee before the Walk with a BBQ to follow. There will be a 1k, and 2.5k for you to Walk or Roll. “Can’t Walk or Roll!” That’s Okay – Be Part of the Event! We will also have an education center, workshops, presentations & craft for the kids.
Must Read: RSDSA to hold third annual walk on September 15, 2018 – LIHerald.com, East Meadow, NY
For Media Inquiries email Stacey Udell
- Date: Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Time: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY(at the corner of Merrick Ave and Hempstead Turnpike)
- Registration Fees: $25 for adults (12+), $10 for children ages 6-12, Children under 5 – Free.
- Online Registration:
- Registration with t-shirt: until 08/12/18
- Registration after 08/12 – 09/08
- Day of Registration and Check-in starts at 8AM
- Directions & Routes: Click here to see maps and written directions
- We recommend that you bring your own beach chairs, blankets, or other portable chairs for your own comfort.
- Congratulations! To the Winner of This year’s T-shirt contest!!
- To become a Sponsor download the Sponsor Opportunity Form
- To be a Volunteer please download the Volunteer Flyer and email RSDSALongIsland@gmail.com or call 877.662.7737
- The #tags for twitter and Instagram is #RSDSA2018LIWalk
- Download Event Flyer
- Register Now!
- Event Sponsors:
- Title: Abbott
- Gold: Edelman, Krasin & Jaye PLLC, Glenn L. Gittelson, DDS, Oska, Town Total Compounding Ctr. Vitalitus LLC
- Silver: Medtronic, Nevro, SB Chronic Pain Center
- Bronze: Distinctive Dental Services of NY, Life Physical Therapy & Wellness, Medical Arts Radiology, Q International,LLC, St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Vireo Health of New York
- Orange: Frankel & Newfield, NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants) Precision Compounding Pharmacy