RSDSA is excited to host our 3rd annual Virtual CRPS Awareness Walk this summer! Please join us!
In 2021 we had participants, donors and 57 teams, from 34 states and four countries. Our goal was to raise $50,000, and we surpassed our goal and raised over $60,000. Thank you to all who participated, registered, & donated.
From 2020 to 2021 we increased the number of teams by 173%, and our fundraising increased by 150%! We are so grateful for the CRPS Warriors, caregivers, family, friends, and supporters who made that possible!
We hope to make this year even more successful with your help by aiming even higher and raising our goal to $75,000. We know that the CRPS community has the strength and dedication to band together and make amazing things happen!
We look forward to “seeing” you on June 11th. Although we wish we could see all CRPS Warriors in person, the benefit of our virtual walk is that you can have team members from across the country or even around the globe! This gives supporters the freedom to walk on their own schedule and still feel involved in such a wonderful experience!
- Date: June 11, 2022
- Registration Fees: $25 for adults, $10 for children ages 5-12.
- Register either as an individual or create a team
- RSDSA’s 3rd Annual Virtual CRPS Awareness Walk t-shirt & medal are included for all United States and Canadian registrants.
- For questions and more information contact: Jeri Krassner, email@example.com/ 917-597-7256 or Kelly Considine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Now! you” on June 11th!