Please join us as our Pain Warriors step off to remember those who, daily, battle this insidious disease. You will meet some of the bravest and most inspiring people.
This year’s walk will be dedicated to the memory of Stephanie Theresa Smith, who succumbed to the ravages of this disease on October 4, 2021 at age 46, after a courageous twelve year battle.
- DATE: Sunday, September 18, 2022 (Rain or Shine)
- TIME: Pre-registration begins at 9:00 am. Walk starts at 10 am.
- LOCATION: Joe Palaia Park, Dow Ave & Whalepond Rd (entrance nearest Deal Rd), Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- REGISTRATION (online registration closes Sept. 14)
- $25 – Adults (T-shirt included, while supplies last)
- $10 – Children (12 and under)
- $30 – Day of walk registration
- WAIVER: All participants must sign our waiver.
- Register Now!
- In loving memory of their daughter Stephanie, Peter and Diana Smith would like to support RSDSA by matching all monies received for the 4th Annual Flame Out Walk from August 15 to September 14th up to a total amount of $10,000. This is to thank RSDSA for all the support that they offer patients and their families as they struggle with this disease.