Online Registration Is Now Closed
Don’t miss Long Island’s largest and most inclusive community day for people with CRPS. Event will provide support and help build relationships for attendees, while raising funds for RSDSA, the national non-profit for people with CRPS. Come interact with leading specialists and doctors and learn more about the most painful condition known to man.
- In the Media – Read it Now! – Patients with rare disease will unite at East Meadow event
- When: Saturday, September 7, 2019 – 8 am – 2 pm Rain/Shine
- Where: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY, Dogwood Picnic Area. Directions: Click here
- What: Free breakfast and lunch, children’s crafts, raffles, entertainment, education center
- How: 1k/2.5k reserved paths; tented/shaded areas, restrooms, free parking
- $25 for adults (12+), $10 for children ages 6-11, Children under 5 – Free, Day of Registration $30.00 (t-shirts for purchase)
- Online registration ends: 09/03/19
- Get Social: twitter @rsdsalongisland, Instagram is #rsdsaliwalk2019, Facebook
- Event Flyer
- Become a Walk Sponsor
- Be a Volunteer for the Walk
- Contact: Debbie ONeal: by phone 631.312.7385 or by email RsdsaLongIsland@gmail.com
- REGISTER NOW!
- Sponsors: Title: Abbott, Platinum: Pain Institute of LI, Vitalitus, Gold: Bioness, Inc. Edelman, Krasin, & Jaye Law PLLC, Town Total Compounding, Silver: Infusion Wellness, The Flomenhaft Law Firm, P.C., Medtronic, NY Ketamine Infusions, Nevro, SamWell Institute Pain Mgt., Stony Brook Ctr. Pain Mgt., The Botanist, Bronze: Columbia Care NY, LLC, Curleaf, Distinctive Dental Services NY, Massage for Life LI, Medical Marijuana Recs NY, Pain Management Associates of CT, Precision Compounding Pharmacy, The Spine & Pain Institute of NY, Timothy Groth, MD, PC, Vireo Health Orange: Home Medical Equipment NY, Travel by Stacey, LLC