The Fight the Flame 5K was established with the goal to raise awareness and money for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). There will be a 5k race and a 1k Family Roll & Stroll. Prizes will be awarded to the top runners. Money raised is to benefit the Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association(RSDSA), a national not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote greater awareness and earlier recognition of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, fund critical research, and provide support to people with CRPS and their loved ones.
Race for Prizes, Walk with Friends, Come Out and Show Your Support.
- Date: Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Location: McAlpine Creek Park, 8711 Monroe Road, Charlotte, NC
- Time: Start time 9:00 am – Ending 10:30 am
- Registration Fee: $25.00 Race Fee – Price increases to $30.00 after August 31, 2017
- For Details and to Register Now!