~ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED~
REMEMBER YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE WALK!
RSDSA is calling ALL Pain Warriors, Family, and Friends from near and far! Whether you suffer from or know someone who has CRPS, you know how devastating this rare disease can be. Won’t you please join us for the 6th Annual CRPS Walk for Awareness Event, not only to raise awareness, but to bring us together as ONE!
Remember, we can’t raise awareness if we are not seen or heard… so put on your walking shoes on and join us for a few hours of fun. “Can’t Walk or Roll” That’s Okay – Come and be part of this Rain or Shine Event.
- Date: Sunday, October 21, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am for pre-registration. The walk will start at 11:00 am
- Waiver: All participants must sign our waiver so please arrive early. You won’t be able to walk without signing it!
- Location: Cooper River Park, Pennsauken, NJ
- Online Registration Deadline with a t-shirt has closed:
- Online Registration after September 24th: Registration will remain open from September 25 – October 12 however, we can’t guarantee you a t-shirt.
- Registration Fees:
- $25.00 – Adult and Children over the age of 12
- $10.00 – Children 12 and under
- $30.00 – Day of Walk Registration
- Detailed Registration Flyer