The Fight the Flame 5K was established with the goal to raise awareness and money for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). There will be a 5k race and a 1k Family Roll & Stroll. Prizes will be awarded to the top runners. Money raised is to benefit the Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association (RSDSA), a national not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote greater awareness and earlier recognition of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, fund critical research, and provide support to people with CRPS and their loved ones.
Race for Prizes, Walk with Friends, Come Out and Show Your Support.
- Date: Sunday, September 30, 2018
- Location: McAlpine Creek Park, 8711 Monroe Road, Charlotte, NC
- Time: Start time 9:00 am – Ending 10:30 am
- Registration Fee: Fight the Flame 5k: $25.00 (Price increases after July 15th), $20.00 – 1k Family Roll & Stroll or Virtual Walker
- For Details and to Register Now!
- Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness: RSDSA is coming to Charlotte, NC for an exciting half-day conference: Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness at the SpringHill Suites, Charlotte, NC on Saturday, September 29. The CRPS community is coming together again to network with experts while learning and sharing with friends and healthcare professionals.
- Register for both the Conference and the Race/Walk and receive a $5 discount for Fight the Flame. When you are registering for the Fight the Flame you will prompted for the discount code: RSDSA.
- Detailed Flyer and Information: Click Here