Color The World Orange will be an annual event held the first Monday of November each year to spread awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.
Across the globe CRPS/RSD patients and supporters will be wearing orange, as well as planning events to spread awareness of CRPS, and raising funds to support research of this debilitating condition. All donations to this page will go to RSDSA for research.
Color The World Orange is a day for the whole community to join together and show that even though we are in pain, we are strong!
- For more information visit Color The World Orange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColorTheWorldOrange
- Email: CRPSOrangeDay@yahoo.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CRPSOrangeDay
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/colortheworldorange
- Donations: To make Donations or setup a Fundraising page on FirstGiving