Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
Brad is the author of the best-selling children’s book “The Wizard’s Wish,” the co-author of the best-seller “Freedom at Your Fingertips,” and a featured expert in the film “The Tapping Solution.” He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield’s Breakthrough to Success, has done teleseminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale, and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows.
Brad also has well over 900 videos on YouTube, that have been viewed over 31 million times. More info is available at tapwithbrad.com.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm (EST)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.