In 2012, Dr. Yuenger graduated from the University of Michigan-Flint with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Shortly thereafter while working with a local rehab hospital to rehabilitate pediatric chronic pain and head injuries, he developed a taste for neurologically-based manual therapies and found excellent results with both children and adults alike. From there, Dr. Yuenger entered the complicated world of chronic pain. Using a combination of mentoring, intuition, and dumb luck he has developed a system of rehabilitation that is based in the understanding that we as people are not a collection of individual parts but one integrated unit of being. He is excited to share his passion through both practice and education.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Time: 7:00 pm (EDT)
- Location: com/rsdsa– from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.