Dr. Jason Jishun Hao received his bachelor and master degrees of Traditional Chinese Medicine from Heilongjiang University of TCM in Harbin, China in 1982 and 1987 respectively. He received his MBA from the University of Phoenix in 2004.
He has been teaching, practicing and researching acupuncture Chinese medicine for thirty-four years and has been teaching neuro-acupuncture classes and seminars in the West since 1989. He has trained hundreds of acupuncture practitioners and treated thousands of patients with disorders of the central nervous system in the United States, Canada, Australia, Dubai, and Europe.
He specialized neuro-acupuncture for the treatment of stroke, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, traumatic brain injury, spinal injury, post-traumatic stress disorder, complex regional pain, phantom pain, and ataxia. He has taught neuro-acupuncture seminars sponsored by UCLA and Stanford for twelve years. In 2006 Dr. Hao gave a neuro-acupuncture seminar at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC where he successfully demonstrated neuro-acupuncture treatment of phantom limb pain for veterans.
His case histories have been printed in the U.S. Army publication Stripes, in Albuquerque Journal, in New Mexicans, in China Daily, and in Alternative Therapies. Jason Hao currently serves as the president at Neuro-Acupuncture Institute. He was the former chairman of the acupuncture committee in the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), the former president of the board of directors at Southwest Acupuncture College. Jason Hao is the co-author of the book, Chinese Scalp Acupuncture.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Time: 7:00 pm (EST)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa– from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.