Join us for a Facebook Live with Dr. Katinka van der Merwe, Founder & CEO of the The Spero Clinic in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Dr. van der Merwe will speak on neurologic rehabilitation treatments for CRPS.
Dr. Katinka van der Merwe, DC grew up as the daughter of a successful chiropractor outside of Johannesburg, South Africa. She immigrated to the United States of America in 1994 at the age of 20, and received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas.
Upon graduation, she set out to study post graduate techniques and courses that would allow her to treat chronically and acutely ill patients without any hope. Dr. Katinka has lectured extensively around the world and has been recognized by her profession for her outstanding contributions to chiropractic. In 2019, she received The Global Chiropractor of the Year award in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Katinka is the author of “Taming the beast: A guide to conquering fibromyalgia”, and “Putting Out the Fire: New hope for CRPS” available on Amazon. She was also a co-author of the bestselling “Wakeup: Miracles of Healing from Around the World”, recently published.
Dr. Katinka is the founder and CEO of The Spero Clinic in Fayetteville, Arkansas. She has treated patients from 47 US states and 34 countries to date. She has gained a world-wide reputation for her significant success in treating non-retractable pain syndromes and chronic pain.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Time: 7:00 pm (EST)
- Location: com/rsdsa– from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.