Dr. Getson is a family physician in practice since 1976 in New Jersey. He is a locally, nationally and internationally recognized expert in the diagnosis and treatment of #RSD / #CRPS and has lectured extensively on the subject.
He is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in Neurology at Drexel University Hospital in Philadelphia. Additionally, he completed training for qualification as a Certified Cancer Support Educator from the Center for Advancement in Cancer Education.
He is a Board Certified Thermologist and has reviewed more than 15,000 Thermographic Studies of the breast, thyroid and neuromuscular system. He has been certified by four Thermographic Boards and has lectured internationally regarding Thermographic Testing, and has authored several papers on the subject. He has been elected to the position of Vice President of the American Academy of Thermology. Dr. Getson is also chairman of the committee that has formulated the national protocols for breast thermography that have been accepted by the International Thermographic Community.
Dr. Getson will answer 20 of your most sought after questions during his session on Wednesday.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm (EDT)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.