Dr. Richard Rauck graduated from Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine in 1982. He received his bachelor’s degree from Davidson College in Davidson, N.C., and graduated magna cum laude. He completed his residency in anesthesiology in 1985 at the University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine at Cincinnati, Ohio. In 1986 he completed a fellowship in pain medicine at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Dr. Rauck is board certified in pain medicine and anesthesiology. He has been actively engaged in clinical research in pain medicine, speaks frequently at many national and international professional meetings, and has an active clinical practice in pain management. Currently, Dr. Rauck is practicing pain management at Carolinas Pain Institute and is the medical director for The Center for Clinical Research.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Date: Thursday, November 11, 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm (EDT)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.