Is Ketamine the Best Treatment for your Patients with CRPS today? How do you know?
Join other physicians on October 22, 2016 in Chicago for a day-long discussion of Ketamine Treatment for CRPS: The Art and the Science to hear and debate the latest evidence and options for future research on this hypothetical life-altering therapy. We will review literature on outcomes, discuss three current protocols and adverse events profiles, identify other indications for ketamine infusions, and talk about battlefield use and the potential for abuse.
- Date: Saturday, October 22, 2016
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: Aloft Chicago O’Hare Hotel, Rosemont, IL
- Contact: Jim Broatch call 877.662.7737 or email email@example.com
- View the Conference Agenda Now!
- Please take the IV Ketamine Infusion for CRPS Survey if you are utilizing IV ketamine to treat CRPS