Please join Christina Whearley for the Northern VA’s First Annual “Getting to Know Your Neighbor Picnic” at her home in Manassas, VA on August 4, 2018. Come enjoy a laid back environment, while enjoying music and good food. The picnic is for all warriors, family, caregivers and friends to help get to know one another. We care and want to help. Learn how to reach out for help, and learn who your neighbors are. Get to know your fellow warriors. We will also be discussing the special interest license plate bill and supply applications that day for people to fill out.
We ask that everyone make the requested donation to help pay for the cost of the entertainment and the cost of the food and supplies for the day. In addition, we ask that everyone bring one dish to share with your new friends that you will meet. Share recipes with one another. Do you know of a great anti-inflammatory recipe, how about gluten-free? We all know we have to eat healthily. Maybe you just have a great comfort food that you have on high pain days that make you feel better. Bring something to share with the group. It will be great to see what everyone brings. No rules, so bring whatever you want. Just bring something.
- Date: August 4, 2018
- Location: Christina Whearley’s Home, 9512 Lomond Drive, Manassas, VA
- Time: 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- Donation Amounts: Make your Donation NOW!
- $15.00 – 1 Person
- $20.00 – 2-3 People
- $25.00 – 4 or More People
- Service Dog: If you are planning to bring a service animal please contact Christina beforehand?
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgChristina Whearley, by email or by phone 571.216.4426