By uniting virtually, we can raise awareness for RSD/CRPS and show the world that “while in pain, we are strong!”
Come join instructor Kathy Albritton Gustafson, as we “make the world beautiful one piece of art at a time.” Kathy the instructor/owner of A Broad and a Brush has been teaching painting classes for over five years.
- Date: Sunday, November 7, 2021
- Time: 2 – 4:30pm Eastern
- Location: Virtual – Workshop on Zoom. You will be emailed a Zoom invite on November 4th before the event begins
- Fee: $40.00 registration includes the instructor’s fee and supplies. The supplies will be mailed to you.
- Register: October 25th deadline to receive your supplies in time for the workshop.
- Contact: For further information or any questions, contact the host, Shannon Leidig, email@example.com or Special Events Coordinator, Jeri Krassner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is closed for this event…
We hope to see you on Zoom!