My name is Kelly Considine, I am a CRPS Warrior as well as the Chair of RSDSA’s 2nd Annual Virtual CRPS Awareness Walk. I am very excited to announce that we will be hosting our 2nd Annual Virtual CRPS Awareness Walk on Saturday, June 26th, 2021!
- Proceeds from our annual walk helps RSDSA:
- Host our monthly Facebook Live series in order for Warriors to learn more about the latest therapies and treatments
- Create a virtual conference to hear information from researchers and clinicians
- Offer networking for CRPS Warriors to connect to others, so they do not feel like they are going through this alone
- Support our monthly digital mini-newsletter, In Rare Form. It includes articles from physicians, study updates, community news, upcoming events, and more.
- We plan to make this year even more successful with your help
- How To Be A Part Of A Virtual Event:
- Walk or run in your neighborhood or at home
- Complete your intended distance and proudly wear orange, like last year’s participants, to represent CRPS awareness! Please follow your local social distancing ordinances to stay safe.
- If you can’t walk just send us a photo of yourself.
- Share your why with us: In the weeks leading up to our virtual Walk, RSDSA will invite you to post WHY you are participating on your preferred social network. Are you participating in honor or memory of someone? Are you running or walking to encourage others? Let the world know!
- Join the RSDSA community! We encourage you to Like the RSDSA Facebook Page in order for all participants and supporters to stay connected and enjoy the virtual experience together!
More than ever, those living with CRPS need our support. Please help us spread the word to your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues and encourage them to donate to our cause. All proceeds raised from the walk will benefit our CRPS programs and research.