The virtual RSDSA CRPS Awareness Walk is back for it’s fourth straight year! From 2020 to now, we have increased our participation and beat our goal all three years. It’s your participation and energy that keeps this walk growing. We are so grateful for the CRPS Warriors, caregivers, family, friends, and supporters who make it all possible!
Although we wish we could see all CRPS Warriors in person, the benefit of our virtual walk is that you can have team members from across the country or even around the globe! This gives supporters the freedom to walk on their own schedule and still feel involved in such a wonderful experience.
Much more than just a fundraising event, our Walk brings together individuals, families, friends, and the CRPS community.
The walk supports research, educational programs, networking, patient emergency assistance and hope. You are not alone!
Our event is open to participants of all abilities. Whether you walk, roll, or run along with us, we want to see you on June 3rd.
On Walk day, join us for a Facebook Livestream at 1:00p Eastern with Jim Broatch, Alexis Johnson and Kelly Considine, 4th Annual Virtual CRPS Walk Chair, as we visit with new and established teams and lead you through a fun hour of support, awareness, and connections. Be sure to wear your walk shirts or anything orange!
- $25 for adults, $10 for children ages 5-12
- Register either as an individual or create a team.
- Be the first in your state to register and we will send you an Amazon gift card for $20.
RSDSA’s 4th Annual Virtual CRPS Awareness Walk t-shirt & medal are included for all United States and Canadian registrants. To receive a t-shirt to wear on June 3rd order by May 15th.
*Please remember that physically walking is not a requirement to participate.*
- For questions and more information contact:
- Jeri Krassner, firstname.lastname@example.org/ 917-597-7256
- Kelly Considine, email@example.com
- Register Now!
- To make fundraising easier we have added text giving and a QR code. Text your friends and they can make a donation by texting #4CRPS to 50155.