Join us for Saving Those Overwhelmed by Pain (S.T.O.P.)!
Come out and celebrate Color the World Orange with us while raising awareness for CRPS. Make sure to wear your finest orange!
Take a stroll through Old Town for an irresistible combination of early holiday shopping and raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) for RSDSA as a part of Color the World Orange Day. Masks will be required and social distancing will be honored. There will be music and a wide variety of merchandise from local vendors and craftsmen.
- Date: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Time: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
- Location: Harris Pavilion at Old Town Manassas, 9201 Center St, Manassas, VA
- Registration Fees:
- Adults: $20
- Children $10 (age 12 & under)
- Virtual Registration: $15
- Contact: Christina Whearley, S.T.O.P. Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.