Join us for Saving Those Overwhelmed by Pain (S.T.O.P.)! Put on your finest orange and come out to shop and celebrate with us while raising awareness for CRPS! There will be music and a wide variety of merchandise from local vendors and craftsmen.
Take a stroll through Old Town for an irresistible combination of craft shopping and raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) for RSDSA. Masks will be required and social distancing will be honored.
- Date: Saturday, May 29, 2021
- Time: 12:00pm – 3:30pm (EDT)
- Location: Harris Pavilion at Old Town Manassas at 9201 Center St in Manassas, Virginia
- Registration Fees: $25 Adult (includes t-shirt) – $10 Children (12 and Under)
- Registration/Donate/Detailed Information
- Contact: Reach out to Christina Whearley, S.T.O.P. Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.