The San Diego RSD/CRPS Hope 4 Cure Walk is a unique event designed to bring together families, friends, caregivers, and supporters whose lives have been affected by Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It is a day to connect with others and share support, coping skills and ideas, other knowledge, general friendship and of course spread awareness.
- Location: North Clairemont Community Park, 4421 Bannock Avenue, San Diego
- Time: 10 am to 2 pm
- Registration Fee: Walkers – $20.00, Virtual Walkers – $10.00, Walkins are Welcome the day of the walk
- Contact: Irina Lockwood-DeVries, 858.366.3991 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What we’ll have: A Raffle Auction will also be held
- Visit on Facebook
- Download Flyer for the walk.
- Registration and Details