RSDSA is returning to Denver on Saturday, October 26, 2019 to sponsor a one-day educational conference, Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness. Registration will open at 8:00 am and the conference will start promptly at 9:00 am. RSDSA is also planning a hospitality reception on Friday, the 25th for individuals who will be arriving on Friday or live close by.
Dr. Pradeep Chopra is headlining a day filled with engaging and informative speakers. Other speakers will be educating us on medical cannabis, compounded medicines, ongoing CRPS related-research, ketamine for refractory CRPS, CRPS legal challenges, and a special workshop for caregivers. It promises to be a very special unforgettable day. It can be a life changing experience. Don’t miss it… register today.
- Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00, registration will open at 8:00 am and the conference will start at 9:00 am
- Location: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Denver – Stapleton North, 4040 Quebec Street, Denver, CO
- Room Rate: $139 per night
- Reservations: 303.262.7700,To make a reservation, call Jordan Estey and please identify yourself as part of the RSDSA group.
- Registration Fees: $25.00 – People living with CRPS/RSD and Caregivers, $50.00 – Healthcare Professionals
- Airport: Denver International Airport (DEN), 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
- Transportation to Hotel
- More transportation to Hotel – Take Airport Light Rail to Central Park Station and call the hotel to pick you up at the station. Ticket prices are $9 one way. Hotel telephone number 1.303.321.6666 You can also walk. It takes about 15 minutes.
- Things to Do in Denver The Mile High City
- Preliminary Conference Agenda
- Contact: Jim Broatch, MSW, Executive VP and Director, email@example.com or 877.662.7737
- Conference Registration and Information