RSDSA will be in Greenwich, Connecticut at the Greenwich Library on Friday, December 8, 2017 for Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness. Join us for this half-day conference from 12 to 4 p.m. We are is excited about bringing new information and state-of-the-art medical modalities to the people who struggle with CRPS. This important event brings people together to share, learn and embrace the opportunity to participate in this very important discussion.
- Date: Friday, December 8, 2017
- Location: Greenwich Library, 101 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT
- Time: 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. – Registration starts at 12:00 pm and the conference will start promptly at 12:45 pm
- Registration Fees: $25 for people with CRPS/RSD, $25 for Caregivers, $50 for Healthcare Providers
- Hotel Reservations: COURTYARD Marriott Rye New York, 631 Midland Avenue, Rye, NY
- Room Rate: $149 (plus 13.375% tax applied at check-out)
- RSDSA has taken a block of 10 rooms, reservations must be made by November 17, 2017. For information on making a room reservation click here.
- Conference Registration and Detailed Information: Register Now!