RSDSA is coming to Houston, Texas on Saturday, May, 18, 2019. We are sponsoring a 1-day conference, Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness at the Houston Marriott North.
Dr. Phillip Getson, a family physician from New Jersey with a special expertise in treating CRPS will deliver our keynote. Dr. Getson has spoken often at our conferences and his presentations on our YouTube channel have attracted many thousands of views. Other presenters (are still being confirmed) will focus on presenting the latest information and strategies for the treatment and management of CRPS and comorbid conditions.
The complete agenda will be available shortly.
Early Registration is strongly encouraged since space is limited.
- Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Location: Houston Marriott North, 255 N Sam Houston Pkwy East, Houston, TX
- Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (CDT)
- Hotel Reservations:
- Room Rate $109 per night
- Reservation: 281.875.4000, if you make a reservations online or by phone identify yourself as part of the RSDSA group.
- Reservation deadline: 04/26/19
- Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Contact: Jim Broatch by email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877.662.7737
- REGISTER NOW!