RSDSA is returning to the West Coast. We are partnering with the Bay Area Pain and Wellness Center to sponsor an exciting full-day conference: Treating the Whole Person: Optimizing Wellness at the San Jose Country Club in San Jose, California.
Our presenters are experts at the forefront of the latest research and state-of-the-art treatments. Our presenters will discuss a variety of topics including: brain neuroplasticity and brain-based treatment modalities, navigating the health system, complimentary therapies, interdisciplinary treatments and incorporating psychological care into treatment, medical cannabis, and the latest in movement-based therapies. We will also share information and support for the caregivers who are an important part of care.
Bring your questions for our speakers, as there will be a Q&A at the end of the day. This day is a day of hope and education with professionals who understand what you are going through and who are leading the way in making a difference for those who struggle with CRPS.
- Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Location: San Jose Country Club, 15571 Alum Rock Ave, San Jose, CA 95127
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 p.m. (PDT) – Registration starts at 8:30 am and the conference will start promptly at 9:00 am
- Registration Fees: $25 for people with CRPS/RSD, $25 for Caregivers, $50 for Healthcare Providers
- View Conference Agenda
- Conference Accreditation: This conference is accredited for physicians, nurses, and physical therapists. Click Here for more information.
- Conference Registration and Detailed Information: Register Now!