Please join the Orange County CRPS Survivors and Caregivers Support Group for the “We’re on Fire! Walk, Roll, Stroll!” We excited to host the first CRPS awareness walk in Orange County this summer. All funds raised benefit the non-profit, RSDSA, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Association.
The walking path is approximately 0.5 miles. There will be chairs along the path for those needing a rest break. Canes, walking sticks, walkers, wheelchairs, and scooters are welcome!
Please bring your lunch, comfort items (chairs, cushions, blankets, etc.) and stay after the walk to gather with other CRPS survivors, caregivers and supporters for an afternoon of friendship and community.
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: Check-In: 9:30 am, Welcome: 10:45 am, Walk: 11:00 am
- Location: Veterans Park, 4554 Avenida Granada, Cypress, CA 90630
- Registration: $25.00 Includes RSDCA Southern California walk t-shirt and participation medal as supplies last.
- Information/Questions: Contact Kristie McCurdy and Rose Temblador at crpsweRonfire@gmail.com
- Register Now!