Finding A CRPS Specialist

RSDSA maintains a limited treatment referral list for most states. Just send your name and postal address to our office (PO Box 502, Milford, CT 06460 or We do not endorse or recommend pain or rehabilitation specialists. Our list is provided as a public service only. If you would like to suggest a particular medical professional or pain/rehabilitation center to our list, please contact us.

Before you begin your search, we suggest that you read Finding a CRPS Specialist, as well as other articles in our RSDSA Review Archive and the Medical Articles archive. Other websites that may be able to help you find a specialist include:

American Board of Pain Medicine

American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

American Academy of Pain Management

American Academy of Pain Medication

Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities