Get the latest news from RSDSA including press releases and information.
- Accredited Medical Course Educates Professionals about Rare Pediatric Pain Disease
By Jim Broatch, MSW, Executive Vice President and Director RSDSA
RSDSA in the Media
- Neighbors in the News: RSDSA held its third annual walk at Eisenhower Park on Sept. 15, 2018
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome Awareness
By: Kimberly Donahue, WRHU News Director
- East Meadow fundraising walk spotlights rare, debilitating chronic pain condition
Three Long Island moms are raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, a little-known disease.
By Janelle Griffith – firstname.lastname@example.org @janellefiona
- What is CRPS? An Interview with Beth Seickel: with WHRU Hofstra Student Producer Emily Sauchelli
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome is the rare, devastating disease that few people have heard of; yet, it’s easy to understand why patients call it the “suicide disease.” Hear from these brave women who don’t let CRPS stop them from raising awareness and trying to find a cure. With Host: Allison Brecher: Long Island News Radio
- Must Read: RSDSA gearing up for third annual walk, By Brian Stieglitz, East Meadow Herald, August, 30, 2018
- WBAB FM Radio “Plugged In To Long Island”, Aired, August 26, 2018
- RSDSA 2nd Annual Long Island CRPS/RSD Awareness Walk, Eisenhower Park, NY: Video