Patient Assistance Fund
In conjunction with the Jenkins family, RSDSA has established an emergency patient assistance fund to provide emergency financial aid to individuals with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and their families. The fund is named in honor of Brad Jenkins, a young motorcycle racer who was injured during a race and developed CRPS.
Tragically, Brad’s life ended in an accidental overdose. The Jenkins family joined with RSDSA to create a fund in Brad’s honor to help other with CRPS.
To apply for assistance please click here to download the application form, complete the form in full and submit to RSDSA by email, snail mail or fax. If you have questions concerning the form you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 877.662.7737, and we will be happy to assist you.
Since its inception, the Patient Assistance Fund, has helped individuals with CRPS in various ways. Some examples include:
- Payments to stop utility shut-offs
- Travel and lodging costs for individuals to consult with out-of-state pain specialists
- Phone consultations with a pain psychologist for individuals with CRPS whose insurance refused to pay
- For visits at a reduced fee with a pain specialist for an individual without insurance
- Security deposits to move out of unsafe environments.
THEIR NEED IS GREAT AND OUR FUND IS SMALL
Please help RSDSA make a huge difference in the lives of people with CRPS by making a tax-deductible donation today.
To donate please go to our donate page or call RSDSA at 877.662.7737