If you are newly diagnosed with, or suspect that you have CRPS/RSD, here are some helpful resources for you.
RSDSA Information Packages
- Download our free information package
- Download our free pediatric information package
- If you need a list of doctors in your state that treat CRPS, please call the RSDSA office at 877.662.7737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome by Stephen Bruehl
- How CRPS Is Diagnosed by Dr. R. Norman Harden
- Medication Summary for Intractable Pain, CRPS/RSD by Nancy Sajben, MD
- Can I use Opiates (Hydrocodone, Oxycodone) with Low Dose Naltrexone LDN ft. Neel Metha MD
- Navigating the Impact of CRPS on Caregivers presented by Leanne Cianfrini, PhD – YouTube
- Tips for Managing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome by Jim Ducharme, MD, CM, FRCP
- Read a helpful brochure that lists CRPS/RSD diagnostic criteria and an overview of treatments – Living with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- How to Understand Someone With Chronic Pain: In the spirit of informing those who wish to understand: These are some things that can help you to understand, and help, people who suffer from often debilitating, chronic pain.
- Review evidence-based Treatment Guidelines
- Coping with CRPS: Advise From Patients for Patients
- Early Treatment of Acute Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after Fracture or Injury with Prednisone: Why Is There a Failure to Treat?
- Prednisone for Acute Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- Are steroids useful in the treatment of complex regional pain syndrome? by Steven Richeimer, MD
- Efficacy of Stellate Ganglion Blockade for the Management of Type 1 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Outcomes of Sympathetic Blocks in the Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- To request someone to call you, please send an email to email@example.com
- Important Articles & Videos for those are Newly Diagnosed
- Sign up to become part of our community