Less than 1% of all dollars spent on health research are invested in pain research. It is up to us to ensure that the treatments of today are not those of tomorrow. Every donated dollar invested in CRPS and RSD research will help fund studies for better treatment and a cure.
Presently we are funding five ongoing CRPS and RSD research projects:
- our ongoing 20-year study of CRPS impact on the long-term health of people with CRPS
- a two-and-a-half year study in Europe and North America to define recovery and the priorities for recovery from the perspectives of patients with CRPS
- an international study to develop a CRPS severity score
- funding of the administration of an international research consortium to provide a unified and convergent direction and approach to basic and clinical research in CRPS
- a pilot study to treat CRPS with low dose naltrexone at Stanford University
Please bookmark this page and return for updates, or subscribe to our blog and newsletter to receive the latest information automatically. To help us continue our research funding efforts we encourage you to contribute today. Here are three reasons to invest in CRPS and RSD research: