If you are newly diagnosed with, or suspect that you have CRPS/RSD, here are some helpful resources for you.
RSDSA Information Packages
- Download our free information package
- Download our free pediatric information package
- If you need a list of doctors in your state that treat CRPS, please call the RSDSA office at 877.662.7737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome by Stephen Bruehl
- How CRPS Is Diagnosed by Dr. R. Norman Harden
- Medication Summary for Intractable Pain, CRPS/RSD by Nancy Sajben, MD
- Can I use Opiates (Hydrocodone, Oxycodone) with Low Dose Naltrexone LDN ft. Neel Metha MD
- Navigating the Impact of CRPS on Caregivers presented by Leanne Cianfrini, PhD – YouTube
- Tips for Managing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome by Jim Ducharme, MD, CM, FRCP
- Read a helpful brochure that lists CRPS/RSD diagnostic criteria and an overview of treatments – Living with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- How to Understand Someone With Chronic Pain: In the spirit of informing those who wish to understand: These are some things that can help you to understand, and help, people who suffer from often debilitating, chronic pain.
- Review evidence-based Treatment Guidelines
- Coping with CRPS: Advise From Patients for Patients
- Early Treatment of Acute Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after Fracture or Injury with Prednisone: Why Is There a Failure to Treat?
- Prednisone for Acute Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- Are steroids useful in the treatment of complex regional pain syndrome? by Steven Richeimer, MD
- Efficacy of Stellate Ganglion Blockade for the Management of Type 1 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Outcomes of Sympathetic Blocks in the Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- To request someone to call you, please send an email to email@example.com
- Important Articles & Videos for those are Newly Diagnosed
- Sign up to become part of our community
Diagnosis & Management of CRPS & Comorbid Conditions
Presented by: Pradeep Chopra M.D., Assistant Professor (Clinical) Brown Medical School, Director, Pain Management Center, RI
CRPS: A Different Approach Extended with Philip Getson, DO
Presented by: Philip Getson, DO a CRPS specialist from Marlton, NJ who has treated hundreds of individuals with CRPS throughout his career. He is a member of RSDSA’s Scientific Advisory Committee.
Emerging Therapies for CRPS and The National Pain Strategy with Sean Mackey
Learn now Mackey wants to help transform people who suffer from pain.
Brain Retraining and Mirror Therapy
Dr. Whitman demonstrates the principles of graded motor imagery and mirror therapy as a brain-retraining therapy in people with CRPS.